Life on a Island

Life on an abandoned island has been very tiring and peaceful. I got to the island off of a crew ship. I fell off the ship when my family and I went on a trip. We were looking at the view and suddenly I looked over the bars and luckily didn’t die from the ship. I was super surprised and tried yelling for help. Then I got left in the dust in the middle of the ocean. I started swimming before it was dark. I knew that the sun set on the west so I started swimming towards it. After that same night I have been swimming for so long, after the sun came up I saw a tree and some waves hitting the sand. “Glory” I screamed after seeing some sort of island. Once I walked onto the sand I was super sad and nervous. I couldn’t believe what had just happened a couple of hours ago. After I was walking on the island i started to cut the trees down for some sort of shelter to be under. I also built a sharp shank out of rock and wood. I tried to go catch some fish but I didn’t have any luck until I was creeping up on the clear blue dark water and i saw a big black fish. “Boom” the fish got stabbed and I had a good dinner. It was the next day I heard this strange noise. It sounded like a helicopter. I tried screaming but I needed to see where it was coming from. Once I located the helicopter i started to jump up and down. I wanted too get out of here. So I burnt some wood to create smoke. I thought that was going to work but they just blew right passed me. I few hours go buy and I hear I really loud whistle. I look out side my wooden hideout and see a small speed boat coming to the shore. They wanted me to get on. But I was confused. They said they have been looking for me all day. I was out of my mind excited. I screamed to the top of my mind. When I was riding back I was so happy to see my family. When we got back onto land I sprinted straight to my family. It was a miracle.