Who Would I Invite to the dinner

There are so many people I would want to invite to dinner, but these are my top three, Connor Bedard, Maks, and my dad. The reason I picked Connor Bedard was because he is the youngest NHL player right know in the league. I would talk to him about his journey and what it takes to get it the league. He can also teach me some things that I can do mid game. My second person would be my best friend Maks. I would choose him because Maks and I get along really well and we could talk about hockey all day. Also we would eat everything and laugh about it. Last but certainly not least I would choose my dad, I would choose my dad because he would make the best food ever. He would make us a lot of Filipino food. My dad makes the best Asian food ever. We would be eating at my house because we have all the ingredients for the food and I big island to sit on and eat. During the dinner it would be so fun the talk to a pro hockey player, my friend, and my dad all at once, while eating my favorite food in the world. That is a dream.